Friday, July 26, 2013

New Birthday Board

I've wanted to change my birthday board for a couple of years now. Thanks to all of the wonderful ideas out there on Pinterest, I finally got around to doing it. I love how it turned out and can't wait to add names with my chalkboard markers in August!

Supplies: 
  • 11x14 sparkly frame from hobby lobby $29, but I had a 40% off coupon
  • green striped fabric left over from banner pennant
  • little white clothespins from Hobby Lobby $1.99
  • skinny ribbon- already had
  • birthdays pennant stickers from Archiver's- $4.99, they were 40% off
  • month labels I made on my computer, then ran through my Xyron sticker maker
  • chalkboard tags (already chalkboard, just had to trim them into squares, then round the corners) from Hobby Lobby 2 packs@ $1.99 each.

Total for project under $25!









2 comments:

  1. We have been following and loving your blog! We've nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check out our blog at http://vavoomclassroom.blogspot.com for more information.

    Sincerely, Becky and Echo @vavoomclasroom #yourclassroomwillloveyou

    ReplyDelete